I will be taking out time today to exhaustively deal of how to pay Federal Government Bill using Remita Online Payment platform. Also, I will be giving you various steps to generate remita retrieval reference (RRR). After you must have gone through this article guide, you will be able pay for licenses renewals, School fees payment, PHCN NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes, corporate Affairs Commission etc.
Let me share a story line with you guys. This will interest you a lot. Some time ago, I was approached in my office by a young man in my office. He is a patent medicine store dealer. I gave him audience and he told me to help him pay the Pharmacist Association of Nigeria annual license fee of N10,500. Well, he told me that he has been paying the fee at the PCN office and now they are told to do online payment via the www.remita.cnet portal and she does not know how to go about it.
For me, i have no issue whatsoever about paying bills online via the www.remita.net payment portal. So i got into the website whose process of payment was pretty easy and you can seemingly pay any Federal Government Bill there with just a few clicks.
With the www.remita.net payment portal, it can do an online payment for bills and also it will allow you to accept and send payment to individuals and corporate organizations.
Though many are still wondering what exactly this online platform is all about. Yeah. You are sure on the right place to find out what exactly www.remita.net payment platform is all about. I never knew what it was until the need actually came up. This article will help educate you the need why you should register with this portal and make payment and receiving of money made easy.
Remita as i have been explaining is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform. It was actually introduced in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria to solve online payment issues. Read on.
Though it was not known by many then when it was introduced, but as at now the Remita platform is been used by many individuals in Nigeria, both the public and private sector organisations. Recently a report was carried out and it was estimated that remita process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.
There is no bank in Nigeria that does not use the www.remita.com portal to transact business. In fact, all 22 commercial banks in Nigeria, now uses the www.remita.net portal to transact business between them. This also includes over 400 micro finance banks. www.Remita.com has significantly assisted in the revolutionizing of the e-payment industry in Nigeria making it so easy to do transactions with the federal government.
If you have been through the registration process before now, you must have come across the Remita platform which comes with an optional Payroll and HR solution for full integrated processing.
Some few years back, remita was voted as Nigeria’s software of the year. What a wonderful software to behold.
What Can Remita do for You?
- You can make your Payments from All Your Accounts in All Banks on a single platform via the reimta platform.
- You can receive Funds through Debit/Credit Cards, in any branches of all Banks Nationwide if you have applied for it.
- Registered members can be able to automate their Payroll and deliver Payslips to all Staff with remita.
Who Can Use Remita?
Any registered Individual can use the remita platform to manage his or her personal finances
And again, Public and private organizations of any size, structure and complexity can also use remita.
How to Sign Up to Use Remita on www.remita.net
To register and sign up for the Remita platform, you won’t be requested to pay any fees at all. It is totally 100% free of charge and it does not cost anything to sign up for remita. All you need do is login to the official website portal at www.remita.net and start the registration procedures which are quite easy to do.
How to Pay Any Federal Government Bill Online Using Remita Online Payment
Follow the instructions below to get it done quickly.
- You are to visit Remita.net and click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency” button. See the picture below…
After clicking on the button above You will be directed on what to do.
- At this point, you will be directed to put in the Beneficiary Name in first space provided [Name of MDA]: That is, the name of the institution you want to pay the money to. e.g. PHARMACIST COUNCIL OF NIGERIA – 052101200100 as in the case of the lady who I helped to pay her annul license.
- Name Of Service/Purpose: Select the name of service or purpose of payment in the drop down list provided e.g ANNUAL LICENSE
- Description: Now you can type in the description of what you want to pay for. e.g I want to pay for annual license.
- Amount To Pay(₦): Type in the amount that you want to pay e.g 10500 as in the case of the lady I helped this morning.
- Payer’s Full Name : Type in your full name
- Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
- Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
- Complete the Security Catpcha: To Confirm your transaction, you need to key in the
characters in the image into the box below it. This is for security purpose.
- Click “Proceed to Payment” after the payment, you will be able to how to generate rrr code that you will use to authorise the payment.
Use the picture below as your guide…
How to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR
After all these step, you will be redirected to RRR Invoice Page
At this point, you will see your RRR Code with it’s a unique code that will be given to you for the transaction. On the RRR Invoice page, you will see many options to make the payments from so you can choose anyone.
Remita Payment Methods
- Pay Now with Internet Banking
With the use of internet banking, customers can now transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. I noticed that some of the Nigerian Banks now have their banking apps that do allow users to make transfer just on the go. Please note that they may be a fee attached to this transfer.
On that “Pay with Internet banking”column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on the Remita pltform.
You will be expected to Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
- Pay at a Bank Branch
During the process of paying your cash at any bank branch, you should simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
- Pay Now with Cards or Wallets
Payment can be done using your ATM card. All you simply need to do is to click on the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. Finally, payments can also be done via pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
With aforementioned and detailed analysis, you are done. After you have successfully made payment, you will be able to download the payment receipt for subsequent accreditation with your establishment of partner. That is all that you need.
And i am very sure that this article guide was indeed helpful to you. Thanks for reading. You can help share this content.