YouWin Registration 2018 – Many have been asking us via their emails when the YouWin Registration 2018 will commence. Some have even told us that they heard it’s not out yet, some also told us that the registration procedures for YouWin Registration 2018 have already commenced. Thank God you are here. Because we will be talking exclusively on the YouWin Registration 2018, the date for its commencing, when it will expire and how to register for the it.
We must understand what the YouWin programme is all about. First this programe was introduced by the Goodluck Jonathan’s presidential regime. It is a yearly Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria which was designed to help young and innovative Nigerians to develop a perfect business idea. In summary the YouWin Registration 2018 programme is an innovative business plan competition which is aimed at job creation. By this, it will also help in encouraging and supporting potential entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas which they have come up with. Many challenges we have seen over the years happens to be that many applicants just can’t start and finish the YouWin Registration online. So we will be teaching you how you can start and finish the YouWin 2018 Online Registration Form which the application is in progress. You will be using the youwin.org.ng to register. But first there are things i would want to bring to your notice which is very key. They are;
- Every applicants must be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 – 45 years
- Applicants must have a post secondary education
- All applicants as it where must have a proposed business idea that will operate in Nigeria and employ Nigerians
How to Apply for YouWin Business Plan Competition 2018.
STEP 1 – REGISTER to own a login details.
All applicants must follow this link to Register ==>> https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php
When you have done the aforementioned, a confirmation email from YouWIN! with all the details you will need to log in will be sent to you. So that will be your log in details.
STEP 2 – COMPLETE NEW BUSINESS APPLICATION.
When registration is done, then you can log and click the New Business Application button on the right hand-side. When you are tied up in some other things, you can decide to pulse the registration and come back for it much later and complete your registration. Now when you are done with your registration procedures, and you have gone through it to erase any error, you can now press the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
STEP 3 – KEEP INFORMED.
You will be notified if you have been selected for the programme when the closing date have elapsed.
Important YouWin Registration Notice.
Please note that to be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria;
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification
- Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
- Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary
N/B:There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business and a matter of fact, you must choose to participate in one award pool.