NDDC Maritime Training Application 2018 Form – See How To Apply Here
NDDC Recruitment 2018/2019 – We have been receiving mails regarding the 2018 Maritime Training Application 2018 and today we are informing all that interested that the NDDC Maritime Training application form 2018 is out online and have been going on for some time.And today, we will be giving everyone the details, requirements, qualification, guidelines and how to apply for the 2018 NDDC Maritime Training application form. Please note that, application for the 2018 Maritime Training Application is totally free.
This programme was designed and initiated by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC as a Skills Acquisition and Human Resource development scheme. It is meant give those who are job seeker and you are also willing to learn good and paying skills then the opportunity to explore and get to the peak of their career. This is what you stand to get when you join the NDDC Maritime Training.
Applicants applying for the NDDC Recruitment 2018 should note that all courses that are Listed do require a Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) EXCEPT Industrial Safety which requires a minimum qualification Of Ordinary National Diploma In Engineering Sciences.
NDDC 2018 Maritime Training Courses are
For those applying for the NDDC Recruitment 2018, below i have listed all the courses to be offered in NDDC Maritime Training;
- Industrial Safety – Duration 6 Months (180 Days).
- Able Seaman Ship – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Pre Seamanship – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Motorman/Marine Engineering – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Offshore Crane Operator – Duration 4 Months (120 Days).
- Blasting And Coating – Duration 5 Months (150 Days).
- Scaffolding – Duration 3 Months (90 Days).
- Must be indegene of the Niger Delta.
- Must be physically fit and be prepared to undergo full medical and psychometric tests.
- Should be between ages of 18-35 years.
How To Apply For NDDC Maritime Training 2018
All applicants are to complete and submitt application Online at the Commission’s website: http:// forms.nddc.gov.ng with
All interested applicants should know that all application must be completed and submitted online at the commissions website: ( http://forms.nddc.gov.ng ) with these items;
- You must submit Bring along your Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Get ready your Relevant academic qualifications.
- Also you are to Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- Please note that all successful applicants will be shortlisted and posted on NDDC website@ www.nddc.gov.ng